Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Spreading Music Tips Around the World

In case you didn't know it, many of my articles, as well as the posts that appear on this blog, are freely available for use on other web sites, blogs and e-zines. Interested? Get all the details on reprint rights here.

I may start regularly listing some of the many cool sites where my words are being shared with musicians around the world. Here are two new ones from the past week alone:

Australia-based musician Corey Stewart used my "The True Meaning of INDIE" article on his The Bizzo - Indie Music Industry Tips blog. He also runs a nice songwriting tips blog at www.coreystewartonline.com.

Stewart writes, "I am an Aussie singer-songwriter who just wants to network worldwide, develop a sense of community (something that is missing in our society) and help people out along the way by getting all of the info I have collected over 15 or so years of active musical service and putting it all on the web."

Cheers to that!

Also, my recent "Internet Music Promotion Principle #1" post was just published in Guitar News Weekly, a discussion forum for guitar players.

It's very gratifying to know that good people are spreading the word. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment