Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Free Gift to YOU - And a Special Offer

2010 represents a couple of milestones for me -- and I want to celebrate by giving you a very useful gift.

Watch this video to learn more, or read below for more info:


This year marks 20 years since I started writing and speaking about music promotion and self-empowerment for artists.

And at the end of this month (June 29) I'll turn 50. (Where does the time go?) It's been a great ride -- and it's far from over.

I'm so grateful that I've been able to pursue this path, and that cool people like YOU have supported me on this journey.

To show my thanks, I want to give you a 15-minute audio training session on "How to Promote Your Music & Build a Buzz Online."

You can access it now on this page.

While you're there, I want to also make you aware of another cool thing I'm doing -- making 14 music resources available for five days only.

These are exclusive reports, interviews, videos, and audio training sessions that were previously available only to members of my Insiders Club.

I'm taking some of the best resources and offering them to my readers -- but only until the end of the day this Sunday, June 6.

After that, they'll go back in "The Vault."

So please take a minute to go here and claim your gift -- and check out the five-day-only music marketing collection.

Thanks!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment