Thursday, October 28, 2010

FREE Music Marketing Tip Sheet - And Your Opinion Wanted

I want to give you a free six-page digest of great music marketing tips and news from the past week. You can download and print the PDF right now using this link.

No opt-in required. Just download these free promotion tips and start using them.

What's included in these six pages?
  • Trent Reznor's Advice for Up-and-Coming Artists and Bands
  • 10 YouTube (and Online Video) Tips & Tricks
  • Holiday Music Marketing Angles That Will Grab Attention
  • 19 Effective Twitter Update Ideas
  • Engage Your Fans with These Simple Online Tools
  • Breaking News About the New MySpace
Why am I giving you this?

There is a good reason, and I really want your direct input about it.

As you may know, I spend a lot of time scouring the Internet every day looking for the latest news, info and best practices on music marketing for independent artists.

A lot of those links I post on Twitter, Facebook, and other social sites. But even if you follow me on these sites, I bet you miss a lot of them.

Plus, who's got the time (like I do) to obsess about these things and sift through the avalanche of new marketing blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and more that are posted every day?

After all, you need to spend time writing songs, rehearsing, recording, booking your next gig, and making sure your equipment is maintained. Not to mention eating, sleeping and ... Whew! The list goes on and on.

So here's my idea ...

What if I created a regular digest of the best new music promotion ideas, breaking news, success stories, highly useful marketing tips, and more?

It would basically be my top picks for the best of the best every week -- probably delivered four times a month as a PDF file like this one.

I'd also throw in some of my more in-depth articles along with some from my favorite authors and marketing bloggers.

My question to you is ... Would a Music Marketing Digest like this be of interest to you?

And would you be willing to pay a modest fee for it?

It takes a lot of time (many hours a week, believe me) to research this stuff and then package it in this format. So enough people would have to step up to the plate and be willing to invest a small amount to make this happen.

(I'm only talking about $10 a month per person. Anyone can afford that. But would YOU be willing to actually click the "Subscribe" button?)

Please do this:
If you are interested, send an email to MrBuzzFactor A-T Gmail DOT C*O*M (please rearrange those gobbled-up letters into a proper email address) with the words "Music Marketing Digest YES" in the subject line.

I'll put you on a special list of music people who want the Digest, and if the demand is sufficient, you'll be the first to know when I launch it.

Thanks for reading this free sample of my proposed Music Marketing Digest and hearing me out.

-Bob

P.S. I hope this works out for both of us, because I would love to create this for you on a regular basis. But I have to know that enough people want it and see the value. So let me know if you are one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment