Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Q&A: Best Ways to Promote a New Album

This is another in a series of short audio questions and answers I will post here on the blog to celebrate the launch of my Music Marketing Mentorship Program in January.
The question:

What are some low-cost ways that musicians can promote an album release using guerrilla marketing?

There are two ways to access my audio answers:

1) Listen now using this streaming audio player:


2) Download the MP3 using this link

Visit this page for a list of links to all of the audio Q&A posts.

This audio series was inspired by Jon Ostrow and a list of questions he sent me. My shorter text answers are featured on his MicControl.com website.

What album promotion strategies have worked for you? Leave a comment below ...

-Bob

Photo above by Pooki Lee.

Bob Baker's Music Marketing Mentorship program for musicians, managers, promoters

No comments:

Post a Comment