Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Way to Help Joplin, MO, Tornado Victims

I was all set to send a funny email yesterday.

It was going to be about how the world didn't end on Saturday, but your ability to join the Music Marketing Mentorship Program was truly ending May 24, etc.

All that changed when I started hearing reports Monday morning about the unthinkable devastation in Joplin, MO, on Sunday.

Joplin is about four hours away on the other side of Missouri from where I live in St. Louis. I wanted to do something to help.

So I created a video Monday afternoon about the new deadline for the program -- and a way you can help the good people of Joplin.

Please take a moment to watch it now.

In fact, I've expanded this fund-raising effort and will send a portion of all sales from my website this entire week to the Joplin, MO, disaster relief effort.

Again, watch the new video and see some of the bonus incentives I've added to entice you to join. You really do get an amazing collection of music resources when you get with the program by the deadline.

Whether or not you join or purchase something from me this week, I hope you consider helping those in need. Here's a page at MSNBC filled with many ways to help in Joplin.

Be safe, and count your blessings!

-Bob

P.S. The new deadline to join 3MP has been extended to Noon EST on Wednesday, May 25. I hope you decide to join this great group of proactive musicians, managers, and promoters ... before I close it to new members.

No comments:

Post a Comment