Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Best of Music Promotion Blog 2011

Before we leave 2011 completely behind us, here's a look back at the best posts from this blog over the past year.

Even though there are a lot of fine posts here, I see that my blogging was a lot less frequent in 2011 -- something I plan to remedy in 2012 as I simplify my life and business and get back to basics. And I do feel more frequent posting would benefit you and me.

So enjoy this look back at 2011. Happy New Year!

Where Passion Meets Profit - How to Make Money w/ Your Music


Your Story: A Powerful Way to Connect with Music Fans


The Surprising Truth About Making a Living with Music in 2011 & Beyond


The Essential Music Website Marketing Ingredients


Artist Career Breakthrough: Your Current Reality Is Old News!


Funny Songs: How to Use Humor to Connect w/ Fans


Shift Happens: A Story of Frustration & Opportunity


5 Facebook Music Fan Page Mistakes


7 Ways to Destroy Your Music Career - The Video


The Jonathan Coulton, Amanda Hocking Success Formula


Facebook + Bandcamp = I Had No Idea You Could Do This!


Google+ for Music Marketing


Google+ Hangouts for Music Promotion


How to Sell & License Cover Songs, YouTube, Pomplamoose & More


Don't Let the Bastards in the Door! The Cure for Economic Doom & Gloom


How to Talk to Your Fans Using POV


Two Questions That Can Help You Sell More Music & Merchandise


Did any of these posts in particular inspire you? I welcome your comments.

Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment