Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Make Money as a DIY Musician - My New Online Course

Do you ever get frustrated when all those Facebook fan page "likes," Twitter followers, website visitors, and mailing list subscribers don't lead to the music and merchandise sales you expect?

Why do some artists sell a lot and get big crowds at their shows, while most do-it-yourself artists (like you perhaps?) struggle to get noticed?

Well, in this new online course I give you a four-point plan to not only get attention, but to turn that attention into fan support and sales.
You may remember that several months ago I hit the road and presented a new workshop called "How to Make Money as a DIY Artist: 4 Steps to Converting Fan Attention Into Sales."

I hit four cities: Salt Lake City, St. Louis, Kansas City, and the Musicians Institute in Los Angeles. Attendees raved about it. More than 175 people total got to experience that workshop. But there were many thousands of others around the US and the world who wanted to attend but couldn't.

For months I've been looking for a new way to deliver video, audio, and text lessons within an online course environment. And I think I finally found the solution with a website called Udemy.

I'm using the "How to Make Money as a DIY Musician" workshop as my first course offering on this new platform -- and I want to offer you a deep discount to help me test it (as you get ALL the benefits I deliver in the course).

In these fast-paced sessions I reveal dozens of real-life examples and checklists you can put into practice right away to help you connect with fans and earn more money.

Transform your music career with these powerful ideas — many of them inspired by recent interviews I did with Karmin, Pomplamoose, David Nevue and Mark Mohr, as well as experts like Tony van Veen, Joe Vitale, Michael Brandvold, and Jason Van Orden.

Use this link to check out the course home page, watch the Intro video, and get a 42% discount off the already low registration fee for a limited time.

To your continued success with music!

-Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment