Friday, April 8, 2011

6 Things to Help Your Music Marketing This Week

Whew! It's been a busy week here at Buzz Factor Central. And things ain't slowin' down. Here's a quick rundown of music stuff you need to know about ...

1) Get a Ton of Music Marketing Advice for Next to Nothing - now through Monday, April 11, at 5 PM EST only. Click here to get access to a live Music Marketing Mastermind call, my exclusive interview with "Tour:Smart" author Martin Atkins, and four issues of Guerrilla Music Marketing Confidential. But hurry, there's only a few days left. Check it out ...

2) NEW at Music Promotion Blog: "Shift Happens." It's my alternative view of radical change in the music biz. If you ever feel frustrated by the confusion of the digital music era, this is a must-read.

3) Marketing Lessons From Gene Simmons & KISS. My interview with Michael Brandvold is featured on the latest episode of Artist Empowerment Radio. Listen to it here ...

4) Funny Songs: How to Use Humor to Connect with Fans. Laughter can be a powerful fan magnet. Learn more about it ... and watch a new funny original song of my own that I just posted.

5) Guerrilla Music Marketing Online - the paperbacks have arrived! I just got the first several cases of my latest book from the printer. Quite pumped about that.

Have you seen the new video I posted on the page? It's the first time I ever captured a moment like this on video! Take a look ...

6) NEW Music Career Interview. I'm one of the people featured in Chris Rockett's great new series. In my interview, I reveal the most effective way to increase your fan base, suggest one way to become successful sooner, and point out something you should NOT be focusing on. Read it now here ...

BONUS: Another Interview! Justin Lukasavige interviewed me for nearly an hour on his Coach Radio podcast last month. I shared how I built my business and my philosophy on following your passion and making a living while making a difference. Listen to it here ...

And what have YOU been up to lately?

:-)

-Bob

P.S. Get more tips like these when you subscribe to my free Buzz Factor ezine -- the longest running music career tips email newsletter on the planet. Since 1995. Go grab your free subscription now here.

No comments:

Post a Comment