Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Essential Music Website Marketing Ingredients

Do you have 3 minutes and 45 seconds to hear my best advice on what to do with your artist, label or music company website?

I just recorded this short audio that quickly details what I believe should be the #1 goal of your music website. I also reveal the three questions you must ask yourself when designing your music website for maximum impact.

There are two ways to access the audio:

1) Listen now using this streaming audio player:


2) Download the MP3 using this link

I welcome your comments below.

This is one in a series of short audio questions and answers I've been posting here on the blog. Visit this page for a list of links to all of the audio Q&A posts.

The photo above is by Katie Anderson.

-Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment