Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 17 Meetup in Los Angeles - I'd Love to Meet You

I'll be in Los Angeles for a few days next week. While I'm there I will hold a "meetup" or a "tweetup" or ... let's just call it a casual get-together.

Here are the details if you're in the LA area:

Sunday, April 17
4:00 to 6:00 PM


Makai Lounge
101 Broadway
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310) 434-1511
www.makailounge.com

Please RSVP on this Facebook event page.

Makai is at the corner of Ocean and Broadway -- just one block from the Santa Monica Pier. You'll find no-cost three-hour parking at the Promenade garage off of Broadway and 2nd St.

No workshop, no teaching. Just a casual get-together with cool, creative friends in the area. It's Happy Hour at Makai from 4 to 6 that day.

I'd love to meet you and hang out if you're in the area!

-Bob

P.S. Want a subscription to my Guerrilla Music Marketing Confidential newsletter and access to a monthly Music Marketing Mastermind call? Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment