Thursday, November 1, 2012

Holiday Music Marketing Success Stories Wanted!

Do You Have a Holiday Music Marketing Success Story to share? If so, I want to feature you!

I'm looking for real world examples to include in a new multimedia resource called "Holiday Music Marketing: How to Sell More Music, Book More Gigs & Make More Money During the Holiday Season."

If I use your example, I'll give you access to this guide at no cost. If it's really good, I may even record an audio interview with you about it.

So, have you ever done something creative to:
  • Sell more music and merchandise during the holidays?
  • Book a special show or get more people out to a gig because of a holiday theme?
  • Make a special offer to your fans that made money during the holidays?
  • Bring attention to your music during the holiday season?
I'm looking for examples that got solid results (a surge in holiday sales, bodies in the door, mega media exposure, a special connection with your fans).

If you have a Holiday Music Marketing Success Story, send me some details about it by email to Bob (AT) TheBuzzFactor (DOT) Com - of course, replace the AT and the DOT to make it a proper email address. Please put "Holiday Music Marketing" in the subject line.

And send it to me ASAP, because I'm going to put this together next week!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment